Summer Issue — “PUBLIC DISCOURSE”
The next issue of ACResolution will focus on Public Discourse, in the broadest senses of the
term. We seek a variety of articles, from researchers and practitioners, on such topics as:
EFFECTIVE PUBLIC DISCOURSE
• What Is It?
• What Makes It so Difficult?
• Why Has It Changed in Recent Years?
• How Can We Improve It?
EXAMPLES OF EFFECTIVE
PUBLIC DISCOURSE PROJECTS
• In Institutions
• In Communities
• Across Groups
• Articles should be 1500 – 3000 words in length.
• ACResolution reaches a broad audience of practitioners and theorists
and employs a generally accessible style. For examples, see:
• Authors may submit a proposal for an article (500 words or less) on or be-
fore July 15, or a completed draft on or before August 15
• Submissions should me made by e-mail in Microsoft Word format, without
footnotes or endnotes, but with a list of References if applicable
Send all submissions to Richard Barbieri, Managing Editor,
ACResolution at email@example.com